I have created over 90 video tutorials for Grasshopper, Python and Rhino3D. I followed and adapted ‘Nature of Code’, by Daniel Shiffman, translating the examples for 3d modeling. Parametric design and 3d printing will play a large role in my future abstract bronzes.
Some of the ideas covered in the videos include:
- Perlin Noise
- Class construction in Python and object oriented programming
- How to make 3d Movers (Agents)
- How to simulate forces, mass, gravity, friction
- How to use sine and cosine waves
- How to construct particle systems
- Autonomous Agents with steering and flocking
They can be found on my YouTube channel.